‘Santoku’ in Japanese means ‘three virtues’, relating to its proficiency with meat, fish and vegetables (or with mincing, slicing and dicing). This multipurpose knife is perhaps the most versatile of all knives.
- Blade forged in Seki, Japan. Handle crafted in Canada.
- Japanese VG10 Clad steel
- Rockwell Hardness of 60+
- Full Tang and Fully Forged
- Blade made in Japan, handle crafted in Canada
- Knife construction : full tang with 3 rivets
- Blade Steel : VG10 Clad
- Blade Rockwell Hardness : 59+
- Blade Length : 180mm
- Blade Height : 49mm
- Blade Sharpening Angle : 12-15 degrees
- Handle Material : Beech Wood
- Handle Finish : Water Repellent wax (matte finish)
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $150 all over Canada and the US. We also ship internationally to over 200 countries.
Shipment time per location :
- Canada : 3-5 business days
- US : 3-7 business days
- International : 5-12 business days
Shipping cost per order for orders under 150$CAD :
- Canada : 14.99$CAD
- US : 14.99$USD
- International : 25$CAD
We offer a 1 year warranty on any manufacture problems. We will replace any defective product with a brand new one.
Innovating while respecting Japanese traditions
Offering the best chef knives in the world is our goal at Hazaki and Japanese bladesmiths are recognized for producing the sharpest blades.
The family who forges our blades has been making katanas and knives for over 400 years. Needless to say, the blades from the Pro Series offer world-class performance.
Forged by Hand in Japan
Full care guide
Use & Care
Buying good quality knives is important, but taking care of them is even more.
If taken care of properly, our knives were designed to last generations.