Walnut End-Grain Butcher's Block
Our big size end-grain butcher's block is an absolute beast. Made by hand in Canada from sustainably sourced wood, this butcher's block is not only beautiful, it will completely change your experience of cooking and will last you a lifetime.
Bigger size means more space to work on, you'll definitely love this product!
Block's dimensions : 16" X 21" X 2"
- Cutting board material : Canadian Walnut (dark) and Cherry wood (light)
- Made from sustainably sourced wood
- Comes with 4 rubber feet and a complete guide on how to take care of your board
LIFETIME WARRANTY on any manufacture problems
- FREE SHIPPING across Canada and the US for order of more than 150$CAD
- Shipping cost in Canada : 14.90$CAD
- Shipping cost in the US : 17.99$CAD
- International shipping cost : calculated at checkout
Buy it with
Handmade in Canada
Hazaki's cutting boards are all handmade in Montreal, Canada by a woodworker who has been making butcher blocks for over 30 years.
Made from sustainably sourced Canadian walnut, this cutting board is eco-friendly and will last you a lifetime.
FULL CARE GUIDE
Use & Care
Buying a good quality cutting board is important, but taking care of it is even more.
If taken care of properly, our cutting boards were designed to last generations.