The Grizzly - Walnut
Elevate your kitchen with The Grizzly, our large size end grain chopping board made of sustainably sourced walnut. Its generous size provides ample workspace for all your chopping needs, while the rich tones and sleek design add sophistication to your culinary space.
- Handmade in Canada
- Sanded very finely and finished with multiple coats of our mineral oil and beeswax mix
- End-grain construction (scroll down to see details)
- Has 4 silicon anti-slip feet for maximum stability
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to purchase your board with our wood butter to avoid any cracks in the wood (apply the butter before your first use so that the board is ready to be used).
- Board Dimensions : 21" x 16" x 2.25" (53 x 38 x 5 cm)
- Wash by hand only, we recommend wiping it after use with a clean cloth and cleaning it with soap once a week.
- Care : every cutting board dries with time, we recommend applying our Wood Butter once a month to keep your board in mint condition.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $150 all over Canada and the US. We also ship internationally to over 200 countries.
Shipment time per location :
- Canada : 3-5 business days
- US : 3-7 business days
- International : 5-12 business days
Shipping cost per order for orders under 150$CAD :
- Canada : 14.99$CAD
- US : 14.99$USD
- International : 25$CAD
Please click on this link to visit our policy on returns & warranty.
Buy it with
Handmade in Canada
Hazaki's cutting boards are all handmade in Montreal, Canada by a woodworker who has been making butcher blocks for over 30 years.
Made from sustainably sourced Canadian walnut, this cutting board is eco-friendly and will last you a lifetime.
Our Grizzly and Beaver chopping boards use end-grain construction, meaning the fibres of the wood are vertical. As you cut onto the board, the knife actually pushes down between fibres rather than cutting them and they close up again afterwards.
Your knife's edge and the board itself will both last for a much longer period of time.
FULL CARE GUIDE
Use & Care
Buying a good quality cutting board is important, but taking care of it is even more.
If taken care of properly, our cutting boards were designed to last generations.