The Bee - Medium Size Cutting Board
Elevate your kitchen with The Bee, our double sided medium size edge grain chopping board made of sustainably sourced beech wood. One side features a deep groove to catch juices from meats, while the flat side provides a smooth surface for fruits and vegetables and makes it easy to slide food directly from surface to surface.
- Handmade in Canada
- Sanded very finely and finished with multiple coats of our mineral oil and beeswax mix
- Edge-grain construction (scroll down to see details)
- Has 3 sleek stripes of Cherry Wood
- Comes in a beautiful gift box and with a free sample of our wood butter
- Board Materials : beech wood and cherry wood
- Board Dimensions : 17" x 13" x 1.5" (43 x 33 x 3.8 cm)
- Wash by hand only, we recommend wiping it after use with a clean cloth and cleaning it with soap once a week.
- Care : every cutting board dries with time, we recommend applying our Wood Butter once a month to keep your board in mint condition.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $150 all over Canada and the US. We also ship internationally to over 200 countries.
Shipment time per location :
- Canada : 3-5 business days
- US : 3-7 business days
- International : 5-12 business days
Shipping cost per order for orders under 150$CAD :
- Canada : 14.99$CAD
- US : 14.99$USD
- International : 25$CAD
Buy it with
Handmade in Canada
Hazaki's cutting boards are all handmade in Montreal, Canada by a woodworker who has been making butcher blocks for over 30 years.
Made from sustainably sourced Canadian walnut, this cutting board is eco-friendly and will last you a lifetime.
The Bee and The Ant are our edge-grain chopping boards. Wood fibres run the entire length of the board, making it stronger. This allows us to make the Dragonfly thinner and lighter than our other boards.
Not only are they lighter, they are also more affordable than the end-grain butcher blocks.
FULL CARE GUIDE
Use & Care
Buying a good quality cutting board is important, but taking care of it is even more.
If taken care of properly, our cutting boards were designed to last generations.